The EIC, a trade association for UK companies that supply goods and services to the energy industries worldwide, is managing the UK National pavilion at the World Future Energy Summit in partnership with UKTI, the government’s international business development organisation.
In addition to UKTI and UK Energy Excellence, a cross industry, cross government initiative led by UKTI and senior members of the UK energy industry, 13 organisations will be housed within the UK pavilion at the World Future Energy Summit.
- UK Department of Energy & Climate Change (DECC) and its UK Renewables Service;
- Regional development agencies - One North East and Envirolink Northwest, which supports the energy and environmental sectors in the Northwest of England; and
- Narec, a national centre for the UK dedicated to accelerating the deployment and grid integration of renewable energy and low carbon generation.
Private sector companies exhibiting in the UK pavilion (some of which are EIC members) include:
- Enspec Power, a UK electrical engineering company that specialises in reactive power compensation, harmonic filtration and system studies;
- Hughes Sub Surface Engineering, specialists in the marine civil engineering services industry;
- Imtex Contols, a leading specialist manufacturer and supplier of valve automation, monitoring, communication and control systems;
- Luminanz, providers of ultra efficient lighting technology; environmental consultancy, RSK Group;
- SEC Industrial Battery Company, whose technologies extend battery life;
- Talascend, providers of worldwide engineering resources; and
- Wordsearch, a branding and marketing agency specialising in communications relating to sustainability.