Nominations for the 2013 Regen SW award programme are invited in the following seven categories:
- Most Proactive Public Sector Body
- Installer or Supplier of the Year
- Best Business Innovation
- Best Renewable Energy Scheme
- South West Sustainable Energy Champion
- Best Energy Efficiency Scheme
- Best Community Initiative
The awards are being judged by a panel of influential and respected experts, advocates and spokespeople in renewables and sustainability, including Stephen Fitzpatrick, CEO, Ovo Energy; Andrew Garrad, DNV GL; Bill Martin, editor, Western Morning News; James Vaccaro, head of market & corporate development, Triodos and Lord Robin Teverson.
Nominations will remain open until 8 September 2014. Businesses, community groups and individuals are invited to nominate candidates. The winners will be announced at a ceremony at the Assembly Rooms in Bath on 25 November 2014.
More information is available at www.green-energy-awards.co.uk.