Energy Storage North America, or ESNA 2014, takes place at the San Jose Convention Center 30 September - 2 October. 2, 2014. ESNA 2014 welcomes a prestigious keynote line-up that includes:
- John Norris, Commissioner, U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Mateo Jaramillo, Director of Powertrain Business Development, Tesla Motors
- Peter Rive, Co-founder and CTO, SolarCity
- Mike Florio and Carla Peterman, Commissioners, California Public Utility Commission
- Kim Warren, VP of Operations and COO, Ontario Independent Electricity System Operator
- Eric Schmitt, VP of Operations, California Independent System Operator
- Fong Wan, Senior VP, Energy Procurement, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Mark Nelson, Director, Integrated Planning and Strategy, Southern California Edison
- Chris Orzel, Manager, Energy Storage Development, Invenergy
ESNA 2013 drew nearly 750 attendees from 16 countries and was highlighted by the first annual ESNA Innovation Awards. ESNA 2014 expects to bring together more than 1,000 international attendees, including regulators, utility executives, investors, project developers, and technologists for three days of discussions, workshops and deal-making.
"The level of activity and engagement we've experienced in the seven months since ESNA 2013 has changed the shape of today's energy storage markets," said Janice Lin, co-founder, California Energy Storage Alliance. "With key procurement targets now in place and the first wave of implementations on the immediate horizon, the commercial traction we're seeing across the US and Canada is a strong indicator of what's to come."
Register online by 1 July to receive the "early bird" discount registration.