The East Coast SolarTech conference, scheduled to take place 23 - 24 April at the AMA Conference Center in New York City, will highlight business, technological, financial, and marketing innovations in the solar energy industry. The event will cover a range of topics impacting the renewable energy industry, including:
- Launch strategies for solar microgrids
- Cross-marketing solar and electric vehicles
- Alternative financing strategies for solar
- Social media marketing strategies for solar
- New opportunities for hybrid solar/wind, solar thermal, and solar hydro
- Innovations in solar tracking and monitoring systems
- New opportunities and technologies in BiPV
- The use of robotics in solar installations
- The future of space-based solar
A special activity -- a walking tour of a BIPV project in Battery Park City in lower Manhattan -- is also planned.
The East Coast SolarTech conference is organized by Greenworld Conferences, a leading conference promoter in renewable energy, and is co-sponsored by the New York Solar Energy Society, MassCEC, Lux Research, Agrion Business Network, Future Energy, EnergyGlass, and KB Racking.
Visit www.greenworldconferences.com to register or to find out more information on the East Coast SolarTech event.