Event launch and keynotes
The EWEA 2013 conference will open with a series of high-profile speakers addressing important political and business issues affecting the European wind industry:
- Reinhold Mitterlehner, Austrian Minister of Economy, Family and Youth;
- Taner Yildiz, Turkish Minister of Energy and Natural Resources;
- Pat Rabbitte, Irish Minister of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources;
- Fatih Birol, Chief Economist of IEA;
- Anni Podimata, Vice-President of the European Parliament;
- Arthouros Zervos, EWEA President;
- Francesco Starace, CEO of Enel Green Power.
Read the rest of the blog here...