By Kari Williamson
This year the forums have been expanded to include micro-string hybrid solar photovoltaic (PV) systems, SMA’s monitoring and off-grid inverter product lines and SMA Service.
“Regional Forums allow Sunny PRO Club members and non-members to participate in exclusive educational opportunities from SMA,” says Ciara Wakefield, Sunny PRO Club manager for SMA America and SMA Canada. “In addition to learning more about SMA products and their uses in residential and commercial PV systems, Regional Forum attendees can also gather information about the technical and marketing resources available to Sunny PRO Club members.”
Regional Forum schedule:
- 1/24/12, RALEIGH: Sheraton Raleigh Hotel, 421 S. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
- 1/26/12, TAMPA: Marriott Tampa Airport, Tampa International Airport, 4200 George J. Bean Parkway, Tampa FL 33607
- 2/9/12, HONOLULU: Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, 2552 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI 95815
- 2/28/12, LOS ANGELES: Los Angeles Airport Marriott, 5855 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- 3/13/12, DENVER: Renaissance Denver Hotel, 3801 Quebec Street, Denver CO 80207
- 3/22/12, BOSTON: Boston Marriott Copley Place, 110 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02116
- 3/27/12, TORONTO: Hilton Toronto Airport, 5875 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON L4V 1N1
- 4/17/12, NEWARK: Location TBD
Additional cities scheduled for 2012: Long Island, NY; Santa Fe, NM; Austin, TX; Nashville, TN; Kansas City, MO; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; and Phoenix, AZ.