Cannon, headquartered in Italy, will display a range of equipment for the wind energy and other industries, including:
- the Epoxy DX dosing machines for epoxy resin infusion for large wind turbine blades;
- dosing machines for polyurethane inserts to replace the use of balsa wood;
- automated assembly technologies for the production of large composite parts;
- compression moulding presses for SMC, GMT and RTM;
- the new ESTRIM (Epoxy Structural Reaction Injection Moulding) technology, designed for the replacement of conventional RTM processes with fast-demoulding high pressure injection of epoxy resin formulations; and
- a range of automatic preformers for the preparation of carbon and glass fibre preforms used for resin impregnation and injection technologies.
CWEE 2011 takes place in Shanghai, China, on 8-10 April.