The guide encompasses the UK renewable energy feed-in tariff (FiT) and the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
According to Ownergy, it describes in a simple and easily-digestible way what they are, how they work and how people could benefit.
The renewable energy tariff guide’s messages to users include:
- The average household will be £2,000+ better off a year through the renewable energy tariffs;
- The tariffs are for virtually everyone with a property – householders, businesses, landlords, schools, hospitals, entire communities, the list is endless...;
- The tariffs put you in control of your energy;
- By installing renewable energy systems and benefiting from the tariffs, you will make a significant contribution to environmental sustainability in the UK; and
- It’s a lot easier to benefit from the tariffs than you might think!